Items, marked with , require Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files.
Get it here,
MAUSBC Office Info
During the summer
months the MAUSBC office participates in reduced hours and vacations.
Summer hours are 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM weekdays for walk in traffic. Call
ahead if you are coming by to ensure access as we may be running errands or
out to lunch. You may call and leave message or email us anytime and we will
respond as soon as possible.
Final Notice To All
Final average forms
MUST be turned in within 10 days from the completion of league bowling.
This includes roll-off scores; also, jackpot scores where
52 Annual Tennessee 600 Bowling Club Doubles and Singles Tournament in Columbia TN. Plesae view entry form for details shown below.
RE-PRINT instructions and link to USBC.
1. Please read all of the instructions before clicking on link below.
2. Enter the bowlers first and last name or use their ID number then click
on GO icon or hit enter.
3. After page updates, select the correct bowler by left clicking on their
name or left click on the VIEW icon.
4. After page updates, left click on the Re-print card icon located in the
upper right hand area, then left click the submit icon. 5. Link to USBC Find
Member Area for Membership
Secretaries - Please submit your league final averages within 10
days of the end of your league. The list should contain men and women
combined in alphabetical order please.
Attention League Secretaries
- Please submit your award applications for bowlers within 20 days. Rule
Congratulations to the MAUSBC Scholarship
Winners for the 2014-2015 Season.
Jessica Louise Moore
Alyssia Renne Easley
Kenyada Nichole James
De'Kayla Lasha Polk
Youth Volunteer Doubles
Challange Final results can be viewed in the 2014-15 tournaments area or
from the link shown below.